Senior Facilities Planner
Boeing Shared Services in Mesa, AZ is seeking Senior Facilities Planners to drive our Shared Services Strategy.
• Solicits Business Partner headcount projections and business plans to enable Real Property forecasting.
• Develop and communicate multiple strategies, schedules, budgets to complete Boeing initiatives and Business Plan requirements. Identify options to support requirements including issues, opportunities, and risks.
• Facilitate approval of the recommended plan and appropriate funding requirements.
• Utilize occupancy tracking system to analyze space utilization and design density as well as cost allocation to tenants.
• Lead and analyze enterprise initiatives, site studies, and Business Partner strategies to develop and communicate proposals and recommendations
• Develop asset use strategies based on the evaluation of site capabilities, manufacturing, and technology forecasts.
• Develop short term and long range facilities plans in support of stakeholder requirements.
• Application of real property transactions and development principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
• Demonstrates positive attitude towards change and eager to lead transformation (change agent)
• Willingness to adapt to new environments, concepts, and improvements
• Has technical knowledge, skills, and abilities that will support the seamless movement and stand up of Mesa.
• Has demonstrated above average performance in the current role.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Asset Performance MgmtRelocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.Qualifications
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
The employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Experience on a cross-functional team
Experience with MS Office
Experience with corporate facilities planning
Experience with high-level strategy and program plans
Experience developing long-range business plans
Experience using AutoCAD or similar CAD programs
Experience with real estate project management
Proposal development and contract negotiation
Experience giving presentations
Individual ContributorJob Type
Yes, 25 % of the TimeContingent Upon Program Award