Chief Designer of Hybrid Electric Systems
XCMG - St. Paul, MN
UnitedStatesJobsCareers has partnered with XCMG to locate a Chief Designer of Hybrid Electric Systems.
XCMG American Research Corporation (XCMG ARC) is a leading international construction equipment manufacturing company that is growing the engineering team located in St. Paul, MN. XCMG ARC is seeking a proven, adaptive and experienced Chief Designer of Hybrid Electric Systems to join the engineering team. This position reports directly to the CEO and is located in St. Paul, MN. Relocation assistance is provided.
- Lead the development of the hybrid electric system of the construction machinery according to the standards, regulations and engineering principles.
- Provide technical solutions to reduce the fuel consumption of the machines.
- Analyze the work conditions and operation cycles of the machine.
- Provide the concept design of the hybrid system of the machine, select and determine the parameters of the components.
- Build the computer models of the machine and the hybrid system.
- Develop the energy management and control strategy.
- Create and review the documentation required to build control model.
- Provide the guidance to the team of engineers on the realization of control model.
- Conduct test and calibration of the hybrid electric system.
- Provide technical support to both internal and external customers.
- Interact directly with customers to collect and interpret product requirements.
- Create and/or review the design standards and regulations of the hybrid system.
- Master’s Degree in electric engineering or related field
- 5+ years of job-related experience
- Strong fundamental knowledge of hybrid electric system
- Proven history of leading the development of hybrid electric system
- Critical thinking with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with a strong ability to work independently and in a diverse team environment
- Proactive, resourceful, and highly motivated to achieve project success on multiple projects within the defined schedule
- Domestic and international travel as required to support projects and customers
In addition to 10 paid holidays, we also provide great benefit plans, including health plans (medical, dental, vision) for employees and family members, Life AD& D, retirement plans. You could also eligible for PTO and incentive bonus plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- hybrid electrical system design for heavy equipment: 4 years
- test and calibration of the hybrid electric system: 5 years
- construction machinery: 5 years