The Sr. Analyst, Lease Accounting is responsible for executing the lease accounting function to include processing new leases and making changes or terminating existing leases and manages the month-end accounting lease close
Interprets commercial lease documents (leases, amendments, subleases)
Reviews and runs standard reports checking for missing data and inconsistencies in data
Perform month-end balance sheet reconciliations for lease related accounts
Ensures that transition tasks are applicable to projects and are met and delivered with accuracy, escalating issues as needed
Manages the monthly lease accounting system closing process
Coordinates with external auditors for the timely completion of interim and annual audits, special reporting etc.
Coordinates data upload files for submittal to IT
Inputs data or documents into database as needed
Researches, analyzes and briefs standard lease agreements
Recommends solutions to issues encountered with the lease accounting system
Assists with SOX Compliance
Bachelor's degree in Accounting
CPA preferred, but not required
1 to 3 years' experience in financial analysis and accounting
Big 4 public accounting experience
Strong analytical, organizational, prioritization, and interpersonal skills
Excellent verbal/written communications skills
A high degree of leadership and conflict resolution skills, as well as interpretation and decision-making capabilities in the area of accounting, often under complex circumstances
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Oakland, CA, USA
Director of Nursing
Telecare Corporation - Oakland, CA
Estimated salary $106K
UnitedStatesJobsCareerrs has partnered with Telecare to add a Director of Nursing to their team in Oakland, CA. Sign on Bonus!
Founded in 1965, Telecare is a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference for our clients, the community, and our employees. We offer an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. We partner with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations and have over 90 programs and over 3,000 employees across the country. And we're growing all the time! When you work at Telecare, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery.
As part of the Telecare family, Heritage Psychiatric Health Facility (PHF) is a 26-bed hospital providing acute psychiatric treatment to adults over the age of 18.
DON is responsible for activities and functions related to the administration of patient care systems and patient care in nursing areas and departments.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and: four (4) years of experience - two (2) in psychiatric nursing and two (2) years in a supervisory capacity OR a baccalaureate degree in nursing or a related field, (2) years of experience and one (1) year in a supervisory capacity.
- Current valid licensure as an RN in the state of California is required.
- If employed at Inpatient Program:
- Ability to assist with restraint of clients in the event of assaultive behavior
- Ability to pass assault crisis/crisis prevention training
- Ability to pass assault crisis/crisis prevention training
- CPR, ProAct or CPI and First Aid, must receive training within 30 days of employment and remain current on those training throughout employment
- All opportunities at Telecare are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of the applicable post-offer physical examination, 2-step PPD test for tuberculosis, acceptable criminal background clearances, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. If the position requires driving, valid driver license, a motor vehicle clearance and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual or local requirements may apply
- An MSN degree and administrative experience in long term care preferred.
- CPR certification is preferred.
- Demonstrate the Telecare mission, purpose, values and beliefs in everyday language and contact with the internal and external stakeholders
- Plans, organizes, directs and controls nursing services.
- Develops departmental goals, objectives, standards of performance, policies and procedures; and organizes the department to meet legal, organizational and medical staff guidelines; functions in an advisory capacity to the administrator in evaluating procedural changes as they relate to care of persons served.
- Makes use of management practices that include empowerment of staff, the provision of clear and concise expectations regarding duties assigned employees, frequent feedback focusing on both positive and problematic aspects of work performance and other management practices that are consistent with Continuous Quality Improvement.
- Promotes and maintains professional and effective relationships and communications within the department and with other departments.
- Collaborates with other administrative staff in strategic planning activities with the goal of ensuring ongoing effectiveness of the facility.
- Is available to assist at other Telecare facilities, which may involve travel.
- Establishes staffing requirements and recommends to administration the numbers and classifications of personnel to be employed.
- Directs the recruitment, selection and when necessary disciplinary action within the Nursing Department.
- Implements the safety program and actively participates in reducing Workers Compensation.
- Establishes standards for procurement of supplies and equipment for the department.
- Manages the Nursing Department within allocated budgetary parameters and participates in the development of the fiscal budget.
- Ensures that the nursing department is in compliance with all related state, federal and local licensing regulations and requirements.
- Oversees and ensures medication management and infection control standards. ? Collaborates with leadership team and all department on quality initiatives.
- Coordinates nursing services with other clinical and ancillary services. In the process of accomplishing this, promotes the cost effective use of personnel, supplies and equipment.
- Participates and encourages participation from staff in activities, including professional and trade organizations, that promote mental health services.
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted and/or changed at the discretion of management.
- Establishes and defines standards which ensure safe and therapeutically effective care.
- Assesses the quality of care rendered by the Nursing Department and ensures sound practice.
- Establishes and maintains a comprehensive Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement program within the Nursing Department which includes frequent collaboration with other departments, employee education and a focus on monitoring departmental standards and actively removing barriers to the provision of high quality care.
- Is a member of all committees involving persons served safety, nursing policies, practices and procedures.
- Assumes responsibility for her/his professional growth and the ongoing professional development of the nursing staff.
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, twist, squat, kneel, crawl, climb and lift and carry items weighing 25 pounds or less as well as to frequently sit, walk, reach, bend and do simple and firm grasping of up to 50 pounds. The position requires manual.
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Job Type: Full-time
Nurse Management: 2 years
Psychiatric Nursing: 2 years
Required license or certification:
Registered Nurse (RN) for the State of California
Yuma, AZ, United States
Registered Nurse II Competent Inpatient (ICU)
Location Yuma Regional Medical Center - Hospital Job Location Address 2400 S. Avenue A
Position Summary The competent RN has mastered basic technical and organizational nursing skills within an inpatient setting. He or she is skilled in evaluating patient responses and uses past experiences in providing care. Patients and families are viewed holistically, there is a focus on outcomes, and care is delivered using a systematic approach. The competent RN is able to make decisions guided by limited experience, as well as policies, procedures, guidelines, and standards. He or she consults with other members of the healthcare team when necessary. At the competent level, the RN can comfortably care for patients in his or her clinical area. Posting Department ICU Posting Department Description Patient family-centered care is the cornerstone of YRMC's 31-bed Intensive Care Unit, which covers a wide range of specialties, including surgical, cardiovascular, cardiac and pulmonary care. Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT), TPE, Hypothermia protocols and Intra Aortic Balloon pumping are part of the care given to patients. The unit is staffed by critical care-certified doctors, Intensivists, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A hallmark of YRMC's critical care program is its teamwork approach. Each morning, the doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals meet to exchange vital information to determine progression towards and a plan for care goals. We recognize the importance of and support family presence during times of health care crisis. The ICU staff work with the patient and family to develop a visiting plan for each patient based on their individual needs. Area of Interest Nursing Start Date Immediately Work Week 36 Daily Hours 12 Bi-Weekly Hours 72 External Education Education Required: Arizona or compact state RN License; BCLS; Advanced Life Support Certification(s) as appropriate & required for assigned department.
Education Preferred: External Experience Experience Required: Computer proficiency (must be able to pass computer proficiency assessment)
Experience Preferred: Refer to unit specific job requirements; Experience with EPIC Electronic Health Record or similar electronic record systems. Requires Call No Relocation Yes Job Status HRLY-.75<1.0
Bakersfield, CA, United States
At BuzzFeed, we foster a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and infusing hard work and fun. Our employees are reporters, writers, multi-hyphenate producers, data scientists, designers, engineers, creatives, brand strategists, and more. Come join us!
Maintain AV systems installed in conference rooms, training spaces, and all-hands spaces.
Provide support for training room and conference room systems, including urgent requests for help.
Give one-on-one and just-in-time training to fellow employees and guest presenters on how to use AV systems.
Support event recording and broadcasting/live-streamlining.
Help create training guides and documentation.
Help install AV systems by working closely with other IT staff and outside vendors.
Help support special events during evenings
Maintain inventory of AV equipment and supplies.
Help respond to other support requests when not supporting AV tickets
Experience in Mac-heavy environments with a working knowledge of both Apple and Windows hardware and software.
Experience with JAMF
Experience with Google Apps.
Excellent communication skills in a written and spoken word with a diverse population.
People skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts in user-friendly language.
A highly self-motivated, self-directed attitude.
Success working in a collaborative environment.
Some lifting is required
Basic networking knowledge.
Ability to read and understand architectural/technical drawings and schematics.
Experience with Crestron, live production AV, live audio.
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We fuse hard work and fun through a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, and humble confidence. As an employee, you’ll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you’ll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.